Feedback That Works: How to Build and Deliver Your Message, First Edition (Brazilian Portuguese) [electronic resource] / Weitzel, Sloan
- Weitzel, Sloan
- Center for Creative Leadership, 2017.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (32 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Providing feedback to others about their performance is a key developmental experience. But not all feedback is effective in making the best use of that experience. This guidebook demonstrates the foundation for effective feedback practice, walking the reader through, step by step and in detail, the feedback method used at CCL. For anyone who wants to get better at giving feedback to anyone, whether they be a peer, direct report, or boss, this guidebook demonstrates how to create an effective message with real impact.
- 9781604918373 and 9781604916386
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2017.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Center for Creative Leadership 2017 2017
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29283072