- A hilarious argument for change from international behaviour expert Jez Rose Do you ever wonder why achieving results is such a struggle? Do you want that to change? Let Jez show you how to train your brain differently by uncovering strategies used by some of the most successful people in the world. Using real-world examples the former comedian examines why some people struggle to achieve, despite trying, while others appear to achieve extraordinary results. Jez will show you why we behave the way we do and how to change for the better. By changing the way we think, our behaviour and approach to life will also change. Aware that our success is also a result of other people, Flip the Switch will show you how to improve the behaviour and thought patterns of those around you too. Practical exercises to get you thinking differently Learn how to change for the better using a variety of techniques Get the confidence to go after what you want, when you want Become extraordinary by adopting Jez's down to earth and charismatic approach Flip the Switch: Achieve Extraordinary Things with Simple Changes to How You Think will change how you approach success and leave you ready to take on the world.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2016.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Capstone 2016
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29283515