- In June of 2011, Google unveiled its first true foray into the world of social media, Google+. The idea was not to build just another social network but instead to create something much greater-a social fabric connecting the entire Internet. After just 15 months, Google+ is well on its way to achieving its goal, with over 500,000,000 active users engaging with the social features of Google+ and well over 130,000,000 active users on the Google+ network. From the start, it was obvious that Google+ would be a great platform for photographers,¿allowing users to interact professionally and personally, while providing an interface that allowed photographers to¿showcase¿their images in a straightforward, beautiful format.¿In March of 2012, Peachpit released the book¿ Google+ for Photographers,¿ and since then Google+ has continued to evolve and upgrade its network every month. Although the core principles and information found in¿ Google+ for Photographers ¿are still sound, updates to the platform have prompted the need for an update to cover¿the changes and¿great new features, such as Google+ Events and Communities.¿In this short ebook, author Colby Brown covers all of the new Google+ features and enhancements that have launched since March of 2012.¿With this ebook, you learn how to: Navigate the new Google+ layout, including Google+ profiles Organize your images¿through¿improved¿photo album features Explore the new options¿available¿in Google Hangouts Coordinate Google+ Events and participate in Google+ Communities Navigate the redesigned Google+ mobile app for Android and iOS
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2013 by Peachpit Press 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29284923