Handbook of Workplace Assessment: Evidence-Based Practices for Selecting and Developing Organizational Talent [electronic resource] / Scott, John
- Praise for Handbook of Workplace Assessment "Wow-what a powerhouse group of authors and topics! This will be my go-to s ource for in-depth information on a broad range of assessment issues."-Wayne F. Cascio, editor, Journal of World Business, and Robert H. Reynolds Chair in Global Leadership, The Business School University of Colorado Denver "The Handbook of Workplace Assessment is must reading for practitioners, researchers, students, and implementers of assessment programs as we move forward in a global world of work where changes are continuously anticipated in the workforce, design of jobs, economies, legal arena, and technologies."-Sheldon Zedeck, professor of psychology, vice provost of academic affairs and faculty welfare, University of California at Berkeley "The Handbook of Workplace Assessment is a book you will find yourself reaching for time after time as we all navigate through the demands of attracting, developing, and retaining talent. The authors and editors capture, in practical terms, how companies can effectively leverage assessment techniques to successfully manage talent and achieve business goals."-Jennifer R. Burnett, senior vice president, Global Staffing and Learning Talent Assessment for Selection and Development, Bank of America "Scott and Reynolds have succeeded in developing a comprehensive yet practical guide to assessment that is sure to be a trusted resource for years to come."-Corey Seitz, vice president, Global Talent Management, Johnson & Johnson
- 978047041316, 0470401311, and 9780470401316
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Pfeiffer 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29285480