Hands-On Convolutional Neural Networks with TensorFlow [electronic resource] / Zafar, Iffat
- Learn how to apply TensorFlow to a wide range of deep learning and Machine Learning problems with this practical guide on training CNNs for image classification, image recognition, object detection and many computer vision challenges. Key Features Learn the fundamentals of Convolutional Neural Networks Harness Python and Tensorflow to train CNNs Build scalable deep learning models that can process millions of items Book Description Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) are one of the most popular architectures used in computer vision apps. This book is an introduction to CNNs through solving real-world problems in deep learning while teaching you their implementation in popular Python library - TensorFlow. By the end of the book, you will be training CNNs in no time! We start with an overview of popular machine learning and deep learning models, and then get you set up with a TensorFlow development environment. This environment is the basis for implementing and training deep learning models in later chapters. Then, you will use Convolutional Neural Networks to work on problems such as image classification, object detection, and semantic segmentation. After that, you will use transfer learning to see how these models can solve other deep learning problems. You will also get a taste of implementing generative models such as autoencoders and generative adversarial networks. Later on, you will see useful tips on machine learning best practices and troubleshooting. Finally, you will learn how to apply your models on large datasets of millions of images. What you will learn Train machine learning models with TensorFlow Create systems that can evolve and scale during their life cycle Use CNNs in image recognition and classification Use TensorFlow for building deep learning models Train popular deep learning models Fine-tune a neural network to improve the quality of results with transfer learning Build TensorFlow models that can scale to large datasets and systems Who this book is for This book is for Software Engineers, Data Scientists, or Machine Learning practitioners who want to use CNNs for solving real-world problems. Knowledge of basic machine learning concepts, linear algebra and Python will help.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29285563