- Learn every step you need for product design and development Key Features Explore all the tools that you need to be a complete UX designer Code the product designs you've created to become a full-stack designer Build an amazing portfolio with real-world projects Book Description Designing user experience (UX) is one of the most important aspects of a project, as it has a direct effect on how customers think of your company. The process of designing a user experience is one of the most challenging yet rewarding aspects of product development. Hands-On UX Design for Developers will teach you how to create amazing user experiences for products from scratch. This book starts with helping you understand the importance of a good UX design and the role of a UX designer. It will take you through the different stages of designing a UX and the application of various principles of psychology in UX design. Next, you will learn how to conduct user research and market research, which is crucial to creating a great UX. You will also learn how to create user personas and use it for testing. This book will help you gain the ability to think like a UX designer and understand both sides of product development: design and coding. You will explore the latest tools, such as Sketch, Balsamiq, and Framer.js, to create wireframes and prototypes. The concluding chapters will take you through designing your UI, dealing with big data while designing a UX, and the fundamentals of frontend. Finally, you'll prepare your portfolio and become job ready in the UX arena. What you will learn What UX is and what a UX designer does Explore the UX Process and science of making products user-friendly Create user interfaces and learn which tools to use Understand how your design works in the real world Create UI interaction, animation, wireframes, and prototypes Design a product with users in mind Develop a personal portfolio and be well-prepared to join the UX world Who this book is for Hands-On UX/UI Design for Developers is for web designers who have knowledge of basic UX design principles.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29285842