- Have you ever wondered how apps are made? Do you have a great idea for an app that you want to make reality? This book can teach you how to create apps for any Android device, even if you have never programmed before. With App Inventor, if you can imagine it, you can create it. Using this free, friendly tool, you can decide what you want your app to do and then click together colorful jigsaw-puzzle blocks to make it happen. App Inventor turns your project into an Android app that you can test on your computer, run on your phone, share with your friends, and even sell in the Google Play store. Hello App Inventor! introduces young readers to the world of mobile programming. It assumes no previous experience. Featuring more than 30 invent-it-yourself projects, this book starts with basic apps and gradually builds the skills you need to bring your own ideas to life. We've provided the graphics and sounds to get you started right away. And a special Learning Points feature connects the example you're following to important computing concepts you'll use in any programming language. App Inventor is developed and maintained by MIT.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2014.
Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © 2014 Manning Publications Co. All rights reserved. 2014
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29286033