How Companies Succeed in Social Business: Case Studies and Lessons from Adobe, Cisco, Unisys, and 18 More Brands [electronic resource] / Santos, Shawn
- Discover how the world's most successful social business leaders are making social media work for their enterprises! Reflecting the pioneering experience of executives at pioneering companies ranging from Adobe to Xerox, this guide offers a unique, unprecedented insider's view of what it takes to succeed with social business. Dozens of battle-tested corporate practitioners have shared their intimate first-hand experiences in developing, launching and managing social media initiatives to improve customer care, marketing, product development, and other key business functions. Each chapter, written by a different social media thought leader, reveals their most intense struggles, biggest wins, and hardest-won lessons in social business. These case studies illuminate the differences between "social media for social's sake" and practical use cases that drive real business value . How Companies Succeed in Social Business delivers specific strategies, detailed tactics, true best practices, and actionable answers to these and other crucial questions about both strategy and tactics: How have other companies been successful, and where have they failed? How do I champion social business initiatives to executives? How do I measure ROI and build a business case? How do I attract and deepen both internal and external participation? How do I integrate social media with my existing technologies and processes? How do I organize internally for maximum effectiveness and efficiency? How will social media impact my people and our culture? How can I optimize our content management processes and systems? What's lurking around the corner? How can I prepare for the future of social business? This is an indispensable resource for all leaders and practitioners in support and marketing, especially those involved with IT, PR, corporate communications, sales, or product development. Applicable to many industries, it will be especially valuable to B2B companies, and those whose offerings have a significant technological component.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2015.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2015
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29286288