How Jeff Smith built an Agile culture at IBM [electronic resource] / Smith, Jeffrey
- Smith, Jeffrey
- O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2018.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 20 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Since he was tapped as IBM's CIO in 2014, Jeff Smith has been playing a second key role: transforming IBM's internal software development culture to one that mirrors the Agile, user-centered, data-driven, and cross-functional approach that characterizes today's Silicon Valley startups. Except he's doing it for a team of 20,000 people, in support of a company with over 400,000 employees. We'll talk with Jeff about what it takes to get a hundred-year-old company to change course. This video clip comes from the 2016 Next:Economy Summit in San Francisco.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29286329