- Take control and lead the life you want to live. Do you say yes when you mean no? Do you avoid conflict and confrontation? Do you struggle to make decisions? Â What if you could confidently answer no to all of these questions? With How to be Assertive in Any Situation you can. Discover life-changing techniques to help you express your needs openly and calmly; set boundaries and deal with expectations, demands and criticism; make clear decisions without ever feeling anxious. Challenge your fears, grow self-confidence and steer your life in the direction you want to go. "Practical, empowering and thought-provoking." Heather Buckley, Co-Founder and Director of Silicon Beach Training "This book will help everyone understand that a few small changes can add up to big changes in our happiness and success." Vicki Saunders, serial entrepreneur & CEO, Zazengo
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29286390