How Today's Data Technologies Change Business [electronic resource] / Akred, John
- Akred, John
- O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2017.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 38 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Wilder-James, Edd, Kurth, Scott, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- What do data technologies like Machine Learning, Docker, Spark, and Notebooks really mean and what business opportunities do they provide? What constraints do you face and what decisions must you make when designing an internal data platform architecture that can take advantage of these new data technologies? This video answers the questions businesses must know in order to profit from these new data technologies. Discover what today's new data technologies mean and how they might benefit your business Learn how data strategy drives new tech choices and data architecture design Understand the business criteria for making the choice to move ahead with new data technology
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29286490