How to Innovate in Marketing (Collection), 2/e [electronic resource] / Reece, Monique
- Reece, Monique
- Pearson, 2013.
- 2nd edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1305 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Tasner, Michael, Davila, Tony, Epstein, Marc, Shelton, Robert, Light, Larry, Kiddon, Joan, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- A brand new collection of authoritative guides to marketing innovation 4 authoritative books deliver state-of-the-art guidance for more innovative, more effective, more measurably successful marketing! This 4-book collection will help you bring world-class innovation to marketing and everything that touches it! Start with Making Innovation Work: a formal process that can help you drive top and bottom line growth from innovation throughout marketing and beyond. Packed with new examples, it will help you define the right strategy for effective marketing innovation... structure organizations and incentivize teams to innovate... implement management systems to assess your progress... effectively use metrics from idea creation through commercialization. Next, in Real-Time Marketing for Business Growth, top business consultant Monique Reece offers a proven, start-to-finish blueprint for igniting profitable, sustainable growth. Reece's "PRAISE" process builds growth through six interrelated steps: Purpose, Research, Analyze, Implement, Strategize, and Evaluate/Execute. She demonstrates how to use fast, agile real-time planning techniques that are tightly integrated with execution... how to clarify your company's purpose, customer value, and best opportunities... fix sales and marketing problems that have persisted for decades... accurately measure marketing's real value... combine proven traditional marketing techniques with new social media practices... systematically and continually improve customer experience and lifetime value. Then, in Marketing in the Moment, leading Web marketing consultant Michael Tasner shows exactly how to drive maximum value from advanced Web, online, mobile, and social marketing. Discover which new technologies deliver the best results (and which rarely do)... how to use virtual collaboration to executive marketing projects faster and at lower cost... how to build realistic, practical action plans for the next three months, six months, and twelve months. Finally, in Six Rules for Brand Revitalization, Larry Light and Joan Kiddon teach invaluable lessons from one of the most successful brand revitalization projects in business history: the reinvigoration of McDonald's®. Larry Light, the Global CMO who spearheaded McDonald's breakthrough marketing initiatives, presents a systematic blueprint for resurrecting any brand, and driving it to unprecedented levels of success. Light and Joan Kiddon illuminate their blueprint with specific examples...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29286569