Information Security Risk Management for ISO 27001/ISO 27002, third edition [electronic resource] / Watkins, Steve
- Ideal for risk managers, information security managers, lead implementers, compliance managers and consultants, as well as providing useful background material for auditors, this book will enable readers to develop an ISO 27001-compliant risk assessment framework for their organisation and deliver real, bottom-line business benefits.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © IT Governance Publishing 2019 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29287995