Introducing Mechanisms and APIs for Memory Management : Using Windows OS Native Runtime APIs [electronic resource] / Villela, Roger
- Villela, Roger
- Apress, 2019.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (196 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Explore and learn introductory topics about programming mechanisms for memory management available for Microsoft Windows. This book uses C++ pointers and specialized APIs such as the smart pointers of the C++ Standard Library and Microsoft UCRT functions. You'll also see how to work with lvalue and rvalue references . Introducing Mechanisms and APIs for Memory Management begins with topics about hardware features on the Intel x86 and Intel 64 (x64/amd64) hardware architectures and memory management. After reading this book you will be able to begin work with Windows memory management APIs. What You Will Learn Understand concepts and hardware features for Intel x86 and Intel 64 (x64/amd64) and memory management Discover C++ programming language techniques and smart pointers Work with Microsoft UCRT management APIs for memory management Who This Book Is For Software and cloud developers working on Microsoft Windows.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2020.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Copyright 2020 Roger Villela. 2020
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29288615