Introducing Revit® Architecture 2009: BIM for Beginners [electronic resource] / Demchak, Greg
- Demchak, Greg
- Sybex, 2008.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (496 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Dzambazova, Tatjana, Krygiel, Eddy, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- You don't have to be a high-tech wizard to understand the Revit software using Introducing Revit Architecture 2009: BIM for Beginners , the perfect guide for architects of any generation. Start with an overview of BIM concepts before tackling the Revit interface, then move on to use Revit's suite of editing tools. Learn how to use Revit with other applications, document the model for construction, integrate annotations into the model, utilize worksets, and collaborate in a team environment from straightforward explanations, real-world examples, and practical tutorials.
- 9780470260982 and 047026098X
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2008.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Sybex 2008
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29288636