- Introduction to Zurb Foundation 6 is your easy-to-digest brief introduction to this exciting technology for building responsive and mobile-first websites. Using this book, you'll understand the basics of the latest iteration which comes with new and exciting features. You will understand how to incorporate Foundation into your HTML file and the various options you have, including typography, utility classes, media, forms, buttons and much more. This book will jumpstart your knowledge with an easy-to-follow approach so you can come to grips with the latest version of the framework. A downloadable code bundle is also included for you to play with, and therefore understand, the subtle nuances of the latest version.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2016.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2016 By Aravind Shenoy 2016
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29288666