- Easily understand the most important tools and skills in social media marketing. You'll be exposed to Facebook pages and ads, work with Twitter and LinkedIn, save time with Hootsuite, and learn social media monitoring. If you are completely new to social media marketing and you want to learn the basics, this guide will introduce you to the content quickly. Introduction to Social Media Marketing has a particular focus on ROI (return on investment), to help you think critically about the value social media could bring a business or organization. You'll explore the question of whether or not it's worth it to invest time and money in each social media channel. What You'll Learn Understand basic functions for most social media tools, including how to get up and running See the benefits of social media tools and which one you should use for specific purposes Calculate the real ROI expected from using specific tools Utilize social media monitoring and analytics Who This Book Is For Those who need to get up to speed on a broad range of social media tools and techniques for business or personal use. This book is also suitable as a student reference.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2017.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2017 by Todd Kelsey 2017
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29288934