Investing Strategies for Alternative Global Markets (Collection) [electronic resource] / Phillips, Scott
- Phillips, Scott
- Pearson, 2011.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (712 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Bhuyan, Vishaal, Towson, Jeffrey, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- 3 breakthrough books deliver innovative global investing strategies for today's radically new market environment Yesterday's investment strategies won't cut it any more! This Collection brings together innovative new approaches from three of this generation's most successful investors: strategies you simply won't find elsewhere! In Buying at the Point of Maximum Pessimism: Six Value Investing Trends from China to Oil to Agriculture , Lauren Templeton Capital Management's D. Scott Phillipsreveals today's secret for earning consistently outsized profits: In times of maximum pessimism, recognize your long-term opportunities, and pounce! Phillips identifies six powerful value investing themes for the 2010s: emerging areas of long-term growth that become even more compelling in volatile or bear markets. In What Would Ben Graham Do Now?: A New Value Investing Playbook for a Global Age , Jeffrey Towson modernizes value investing for high-growth emerging markets, introducing techniques he mastered working for Prince Alwaleed, the "Arabian Warren Buffet." Building on Ben Graham's classic focus on price and quality, he integrates crucial values of political access, reputation, and capabilities that are indispensable for modern global investing. Next, he presents practical investment "playbooks" designed to help you profitably navigate tomorrow's titanic market collisions. Finally, in The Esoteric Investor: Alternative Investments for Global Macro Investors, Vishaal B. Bhuyanreveals immense new investment opportunities hidden in the coming age wave, pension crisis, and today's massive demographic, economic, and regulatory shifts. Discover how to profit from reverse equity transactions, surprising commodities, and longevity risk markets-the $24 trillion market you've never heard of! From world-renowned leaders in alternative global investment, including D. Scott Phillips, Vishaal B. Bhuyan , and Jeffrey Towson
- 9780132808460, 0132808447, 9780132808446, and 0132808463
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29289065