IPv6 Mandates: Choosing a Transition Strategy, Preparing Transition Plans, and Executing the Migration of a Network to IPv6 [electronic resource] / Siil, Karl
- Here's the guide you need for a smooth transition to IPv6. While every enterprise will have some individual issues to manage, this guide will help you decide on a transition strategy, develop a plan, execute it, and verify progress. You'll understand the common tasks and recognize the risks and limitations of IPv6. Follow the guidelines, use the checklists, and you will find that making the transition is no longer intimidating; in fact, it may even require fewer resources than you anticipate.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2008.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2008
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29289432