It Starts with One: Changing Individuals Changes Organizations, Second Edition [electronic resource] / INSEAD, J..
- INSEAD, J.
- Pearson, 2008.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (192 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- INSEAD, Hal and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- "PROVOCATIVE, PRACTICAL, POWERFUL!" - Stephen R. Covey , Author of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People "For any executive, this is an excellent roadmap for leading strategic change!" - Bill Marriott , Chairman and CEO, Marriott International, Inc. "Finally a book that gets it right. Organizations don't change. People change. It Starts with One gives extremely practical tools to make real change happen." - Jack Zenger , Author of The Extraordinary Leader and CEO and Co-founder of Zenger Folkman "All successful businesses accept the need for change. It Starts with One steers the reader through the complexities of modern leadership and delivers a powerful framework for transforming old patterns of action into new strategic direction, emphasizing what matters most-the people." - Edward Dolman , CEO, Christie's International plc "Black and Gregersen debunk the myth that organizations change by changing the organization. They understand the real dynamics a leader must manage to convert the hearts and minds of people in a complex organization to a new direction. If you are trying to shake things up and make lasting change, this is a must-read book." - Gary L. Crittenden , CFO Citigroup "This book broke my own brain barrier, asking me to think differently about ideas and processes that I'd become too comfortable with. It's a significant contribution to the field of organizational change and will undoubtedly help us be more successful with change. And I love the maps-they provoke my intellect and imagination." - Margaret J. Wheatley , Author of Leadership and the New Science , Turning to One Another , and Finding Our Way "What a pleasure to find a book on change focused on 'leading' rather than 'managing' change. Leaders create change; they don't react to it. This book addresses the crux of that leadership issue by focusing on people, where the real change must occur." - Richard D. Hanks , Chairman and President, Mindshare Technologies "Few things add greater value than effectively leading strategic change. Few books show you how to do it better than this one." - Dave Ulrich , Author of Leadership Brand , Professor of Business, University of Michigan and Partner, The RBL Group (www.rbl.net) "A significant barrier to any major change or innovation management process is in transparently defining the past and desired future state, then connecting the move from the former to latter in an inspirational way. It Starts with One offers novel framing an...
- 9780768681796, 0132319845, 9780132319843, and 0768681790
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2008.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2008
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29289612