- Boost your business productivity with the latest iWork features iWork, Apple's unique business productivity suite, isn't just for your Mac or MacBook anymore. Now you can take your favorite iWork applications everywhere you go with iWork for iPad! iWork features Pages, an integrated word processing/page layout program; Numbers, a spreadsheet program that lets you present your figures in impressive new ways; and Keynote presentation software that makes PowerPoint look last-century. This friendly guide shows you how to use each one to the fullest, on your Mac or iPad. Create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are fresh and eye-popping, and do it wherever you and your iPad happen to be! Mac and iPad sales are booming, and iWork is the productivity suite uniquely designed for the Mac platform Covers using the three iWork applications: Pages, Numbers, and Keynote Addresses working with other file formats, converting documents to e-books, sharing your work on iWork.com, and more Shows how to create stunning documents, reports, and presentations on your Mac or iPad and share them online Work the way you want with iWork and iWork For Dummies !
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © For Dummies 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29289650