Leadership in Action: Bridging Boundaries: Meeting the Challenge of Workplace Diversity [electronic resource] / Ernst, Christopher
- In today's globally diverse and increasingly interconnected world, social identity boundaries rub together, pull apart, and collide in the workplace. When identity divides open up, people look to leaders to bridge the gaps. By employing four tactics-suspending, reframing, nesting, and weaving- leaders can facilitate positive cross-boundary interactions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2008.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2008 CCL 2008
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29291079