Leadership in Action: Staying on Track: How to Keep in Touch with Your Development Progress [electronic resource] / Hannum, Kelly
- Devising a developmental goal and efficiently tracking your progress toward the goal require articulating your goal, creating an action plan, gathering information about your behavior, identifying barriers and supports, and revising your action plan. Following these steps will greatly enhance your chances of reaching your goal.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2009 CCL
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29291347