Leading Organization Design: How to Make Organization Design Decisions to Drive the Results You Want [electronic resource] / Kesler, Gregory
- Praise for Leading Organization Design Designing organizations for performance can be a daunting task. Kesler and Kates have done an admirable job distilling the inherent complexity of the design process into manageable parts that can yield tangible results. Leading Organization Design provides an essential hands-on roadmap for any business leader who wants to master this topic." -Robert Simons, Charles M. Williams Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School Kesler and Kates have encapsulated their wealth of knowledge and practical experience into an updated model on organizational design that will become a new primer on the subject." -Neville Isdell, retired chairman and CEO, The Coca-Cola Company In today's world of global business, organizational design is a critical piece of long-term success. Kesler and Kates have captured multiple approaches to optimize global opportunities, while highlighting some of the keys to managing through organizational transition. A great read for today's global business leaders." -Charles Denson, president, Nike Brand Leading Organization Design has some unique features that make it valuable. It is one of the few and certainly only recent books to take us through an explicit process to design modern organizations. This is accomplished with the five-milestone process. The process is not a simple cookbook. Indeed, the authors have achieved a balance between process and content. In so doing, Kesler and Kates show us what to do as well as how to do it."-Jay Galbraith, from the Foreword Sheds light on the challenges of organization design in a complex enterprise and more importantly provides aninsightful and practical roadmap for business decisions."-Randy MacDonald, SVP, human resources, IBM
- 9780470589595 and 0470589590
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Jossey-Bass 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29291461