- Learn how to protect your data in your VMware vSphere infrastructure with Veeam® Backup and Replication In Detail Veeam® Backup & Replication for VMware is a backup and replication solution that provides data protection for virtualized VMware vSphere environments. This powerful and easy-to-use solution helps administrators rest assured that their data is protected, while at the same time retaining the flexibility that virtualization provides. "Learning Veeam® Backup & Replication for VMware vSphere" starts with an introduction to Veeam® Backup & Replication, describing the prerequisites, requirements, and deployment steps needed to get the required infrastructure in place. It provides a description of its features and capabilities as well as useful tips on doing day-to-day administrative tasks. This book is a practical and hands-on guide to installing, configuring, and managing a backup infrastructure. What You Will Learn Install and manage a Veeam® Backup & Replication v7 infrastructure Discover how to back up and restore data in virtual environments Learn how agentless backups work, and how they help protect mission critical data Utilize WAN acceleration to speed up backup to remote locations Master the ""3-2-1"" rule for storing backups Learn how to use single-item restores to speed up the recovery process Understand what options are available for Veeam® Backup & Replication, and how to configure these options
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29292677