- This is the definitive exam study guide that will help you review what you need to know to pass the Certified Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 Developer Exam. Designed specifically to simplify exam preparation for intermediate to advanced Dreamweaver developers, each subject is presented in clear and direct language, with useful and well-explained code examples. The guide includes 24 concise, focused chapters with extensive notes, tips, and cautions. Each chapter concludes with sample questions and answers designed to facilitate review. Intermediate Dreamweaver developers will get the grounding they need to complete the Macromedia certification process, and veteran users will find coverage of all the new Dreamweaver 8 features you need to keep your certification up to date: visual authoring with XML data, improved CSS support for media types (unified panel, rendering improvements, layout visualization, and style rendering toolbar), integrated accessibility, improved WebDAV, and more. Coverage of the following Dreamweaver topics: Design basics Library items and extensions Team collaboration Layers and tables in page layout
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2006.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2006 by Adobe Systems, Inc. 2006
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29293840