Mastering Kotlin for Android Development [electronic resource] / Devcic, Marko
- Devcic, Marko
- Packt Publishing, 2017.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 2 hr., 34 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Master the features of Kotlin by creating stunning Android applications About This Video Learn how to make development much faster using a variety of Kotlin features, from basics to advanced Build amazing web, desktop, or mobile projects to get grips with the Kotlin language An illustrative guide to better understand all of Kotlin's features In Detail Kotlin is a programming language intended to be a better Java, and it's designed to be usable and readable across large teams with skill and discipline variances. Kotlin is a language that helps developers build amazing applications in an easy and effective way. The video begins by giving you strong grasp of the Kotlin features in context, independent of any platform. We continue by exploring all the features of Kotlin language that make the language better alternative to Java. It will show you the environment setup, and the difficulty level will grow steadily with the features covered next. Moving on, we'll introduce you to using the IntelliJ IDE, which plays an integral role in Kotlin development. We'll cover Kotlin's basic programming concepts such as functions, lambdas, properties, object-oriented code, safety aspects, type parameterization, and finally concurrency, which will guide you to write Kotlin's code to production. By the end of the video, you will be proficient in using Kotlin for any kind of app development.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2017.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2017
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29294952