Mastering Python Data Analysis with Pandas [electronic resource] / Ranjan, Prabhat
- Ranjan, Prabhat
- Packt Publishing, 2019.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 1 hr., 17 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Learn how to use Pandas, the Python library for data and statistical analysis About This Video Know what is needed for Mastering Python Data Analysis with Pandas Understand why is Mastering python data analysis with Pandas really useful Learn how can we Master Python Data Analysis with Pandas In Detail This course is your guide to implementing the more advanced offerings of the popular Pandas library and explains how it can solve real-world problems. After a brief overview of the basics-such as data structures and various data manipulation tasks such as grouping, merging, and reshaping data-this video also teaches you how to manipulate, analyze, and visualize your time-series financial data. You will learn how to apply Pandas to important but simple financial tasks such as modeling portfolios, calculating optimal portfolios based upon risk, and more. This video not only teaches you why Pandas is a great tool for solving real-world problems in quantitative finance, it also takes you meticulously through every step of the way, with practical, real-world examples, especially from the financial domain where Pandas is a popular choice. By the end of this video, you will be an expert in using the Pandas library for any data analysis problem, especially related to finance.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2017.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2017
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29295113