Mastering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager [electronic resource] / Rachui, Steve
- Rachui, Steve
- Sybex, 2012.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (802 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Agerlund, Kent, Martinez, Santos, Daalmans, Peter, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Expert coverage of Microsoft's highly anticipated network software deployment tool The latest version of System Center Configuration Manager (ConfigMgr) is a dramatic update of its predecessor Configuration Manager 2007, and this book offers intermediate-to-advanced coverage of how the new ConfigMgr boasts a simplified hierarchy, role-based security, a new console, flexible application deployment, and mobile management. You'll explore planning and installation, migrating from ConfigMgr 2007, deploying software and operating systems, security, monitoring and troubleshooting, and automating and customizing ConfigMgr 2012 with scripts. Features an unparalleled team of authors, two of whom are insiders at Microsoft and have worked with ConfigMgr since nearly its inception Provides in-depth coverage and offers a hands-on approach to learning all there is to know about ConfigMgr Explores why ConfigMgr 2012 is the most significant update in its 16-year history Packed with real-world scenarios to show you how to use ConfigMgr in various contexts, Mastering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager covers all aspects of this powerful and complete network software deployment tool.
- 9781118128985 and 1118128982
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Sybex
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29295218