- Enable virtualization, automation, and efficient cloud management in your environment with vRealize Automation 6.2 About This Book Learn the best practices of system architecture and design of the newly released vRealize Automation 6.2 Resolve common pitfalls during the configuration and customization process by exploring complex topics such as cloud provisioning An easy-to-follow guide that will help you to become the go-to person for vRealize Automation in your organization Who This Book Is For Mastering vRealize Automation 6.2 is intended for readers who already have advanced knowledge of vCenter and want to utilize automation and orchestration to provision their infrastructure. However, no previous experience with vRealize Automation is necessary. If you want design best practices, step-by-step implementation guidance, and real world configuration examples, this book will be the perfect companion. What You Will Learn Master Installation, configuration, and customization vRealize Automation 6.2 Integrate SCCM, Kickstart, and WIM deployment servers with vRealize Automation Easy-to-follow integration steps for using vRealize Orchestrator, Operations Manager, and Application Services with vRealize Automation 6.2 Avoid common pitfalls during the configuration and customization process Integrate vRealize Application Services and Orchestrator vRealize Automation design concepts and best practices for small, medium, or large enterprise environments Create Approval Policies to govern the amount of resources end users can consume when provisioning infrastructure Create multiple machine blueprints to leverage the existing deployment methods in your environment In Detail vRealize Automation 6.2 orchestrates the provisioning of infrastructure, applications, and customized services delivered from a self-service web portal. Administrators provide end users resources to consume, such as Operating Systems, and Applications, through a customized web portal and catalog. From the end user perspective, its like shopping for IT resources through an online merchant portal. Administrators get to offload the repetitive portions of their job, such as building VMs, by creating Blueprints that deploy VMs on demand. This ensures uniformity in the VMs and timeliness in their delivery, while providing agility for the IT team to handle other responsibilities outside of provisioning infrastructure and applications. The book opens with an overview of the history and featur...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29295325