Mastering XPages: A Step-by-Step Guide to XPages Application Development and the XSP Language [electronic resource] / Donnelly, Martin
- Donnelly, Martin
- IBM Press, 2011.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (784 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Wallace, Mark, McGuckin, Tony, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- The first complete, practical guide to XPages development - direct from members of the XPages development team at IBM Lotus Martin Donnelly, Mark Wallace, and Tony McGuckin have written the definitive programmer's guide to utilizing this breakthrough technology. Packed with tips, tricks, and best practices from IBM's own XPages developers, Mastering XPages brings together all the information developers need to become experts - whether you're experienced with Notes/Domino development or not. The authors start from the very beginning, helping developers steadily build your expertise through practical code examples and clear, complete explanations. Readers will work through scores of real-world XPages examples, learning cutting-edge XPages and XSP language skills and gaining deep insight into the entire development process. Drawing on their own experience working directly with XPages users and customers, the authors illuminate both the technology and how it can be applied to solving real business problems. Martin Donnelly previously led a software startup that developed and distributed small business accounting software. Donnelly holds a Commerce degree from University College Cork and an M.S. in Computer Science from Boston University. Mark Wallace has worked at IBM for 15 years on many projects as a technical architect and application developer. Tony McGuckin participates in the Lotus OneUI Web Application and iWidget Adoption Workgroup. He holds a bachelor's degree in Software Engineering from the University of Ulster.
- 9780132486514, 0132486318, 9780132486316, and 0132486512
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Copyright 2011 by International Business Machines Corporation. All rights reserved. 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29295362