Master Stock Traders Use Technology to Keep Their Skills Sharp and Their Intuition Honed [electronic resource] / Faith, Curtis
- Faith, Curtis
- Pearson, 2010.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- This Element is an excerpt from Trading from Your Gut: How to Use Right Brain Instinct & Left Brain Smarts to Become a Master Trader (9780137047680) by Curtis Faith. Available in print and digital formats. How master traders use technology to combine intellect, analysis, and intuition--and make smarter, more profitable decisions. Master traders use technology to keep their skills sharp and their intuition honed to a fine edge. They use it to sift through hundreds or thousands of trading opportunities in the time they might previously have been able to sort through only tens. And they use it to learn faster, so they're ready to act on any opportunities the market brings.
- 9780132120548, 0132101203, 9780132101202, and 0132120542
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2010.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- © Pearson Technology Group 2010
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29295385