MERN Stack Front To Back: Full Stack React, Redux and Node.js [electronic resource] / Traversy, Brad
- Build and deploy a social network with Node.js, Express, React, Redux and MongoDB. Learn how to put it all together About This Video Building an extensive backend API with Node.js & Express Protecting routes/endpoints with JWT (JSON Web Tokens) Extensive API testing with Postman Integrating React with our backend in an elegant way, creating a great workflow Building our frontend to work with the API Using Redux for app state management Creating reducers and actions for our resources Creating many container components that integrate with Redux Testing with the Redux Chrome extension In Detail In this course you will build an in depth full stack social network application using Node.js, Express, React, Redux and MongoDB along with ES6+. You will start with a bank text editor and end with a deployed full stack application. Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com . If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2018.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Packt Publishing 2018
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29295758