Microsoft AZ-300 Certification Course: Azure Architect Technologies [electronic resource] / Colyer, Nick
- In October 2018, Microsoft released the AZ-300 Exam. Targeted at experienced IT experts, the exam covers a variety of subjects and services, all of which are covered in Skylines Academy's latest course. In oder to understand core architect technologies, Skylines Academy will lead you through a series of sections, modules, and demos to prepare you for taking, and ultimately passing, the Microsoft Azure AZ-300 exam. This course curriculum is as follows: Azure Fundamentals Analyze Resource Utilization and Consumption Create and Configure Storage Accounts Create and Configure Virtual Machines Azure Virtual Networking Managing and Securing Identities Governance and RBAC Controls Create and Deploy Apps Serverless Computing Design and Develop Apps that Run in Containers Server Migrations Automation Lectures will educate you on the fundamental terms and principles of the Azure platform and demos will enable you with a hands-on experience using scenarios to empower you in the real world. This course will be continually updated with additional modules based on feedback from our students. Stay tuned as we will be posting updates in the coming months including study guides, lab guides, and more! Welcome to the Skylines Academy AZ-300 course! We're happy you're joining us!
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Skylines Academy, LLC - all rights reserved 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29295978