Microsoft Excel For Business [electronic resource] / Olsen, Erin
- Olsen, Erin
- Infinite Skills, 2014.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 4 hr., 10 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Walter, Kirk and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- In this Microsoft Excel for Small Business training course, expert author Erin Olsen will teach you how to utilize the tools in Excel to managing and build your business. This course is designed for users that already have a general working knowledge of Excel. You will start out by learning how to manage your contacts, including customers, vendors, and employees, and also learn how to analyze your demographics and create scheduled and marketing calendars. Erin will teach you how to manage money in Excel by building budgets and planning and tracking loans. This video tutorial will show you how to supervise sales with Excel, prepare invoices, and gauge your business status with Excel. You will also cover topics including configuring cash flow statements, resolving business ratios, and finalizing financial statements. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be able to harness the power of Excel and use it for managing, marketing, and building your business. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Infinite Skills
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29296093