- Take control of your projects with this in-depth guide Whether you're managing a project for a small team or supervising a corporate assignment involving hundreds, the power of Microsoft Project 2007 and the detailed information in this comprehensive guide can keep you on track. From setting budgets to allocating resources to tracking results, each of the book's seven parts thoroughly focuses on key elements in a logical sequence so you can find what you need. Identify your goals and the scope of your projects Manage projects across organizations and multiple locations Get the most out of Gantt charts and views Assign tasks, check progress, and make adjustments Issue interim reports and look at the Big Picture Create a custom HTML page with VBA and VBScript Import and export Project information Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2007.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2007
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29296413