Microsoft Windows Server Administration Fundamentals LiveLessons (Video Training) [electronic resource] / Liberman, Ed.
- Your complete Windows Server video course: hands-on skills for real-world success, plus expert prep for your MTA 98-365 (Windows Server Administration Fundamentals) exam! Description In this unique video package, top IT instructor/consultant Ed Liberman helps you master the core skills you need to run and manage Windows Server, and fully prepare for your MTA 98-365 certification exam. Drawing on his experience helping thousands of people supercharge their IT careers, Liberman helps you develop real world skills for success with Windows Server -- and even have fun while you learn. Step by step, you'll build and deepen your knowledge of installing Windows Server, defining Server Roles, using Active Directory, managing storage, and using Windows Server's most important maintenance tools. Everything's organized into bite-sized, self-contained sessions, so you can learn key Windows skills in as little as five minutes! About the Instructor Ed Liberman (MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDST, MCT, MCTS, MCITP, A+, Network+, Server+, CWTS, CWNA, CWNT) has worked in technology for over 20 years. He has been certified and instructing IT since 1998, and has helped thousands of people get started in IT or advance their IT careers. When not teaching, he consults independently with corporations seeking to improve their network infrastructure. Skill Level Beginner Intermediate What You Will Learn How to install and update Windows Server, and establish server roles How to manage Windows Server hardware, services, and storage How to efficiently monitor and troubleshoot Windows Server How to ensure maximum server performance and prepare for business continuity How to provide efficient file, print, and remote access services How to set up Active Directory users, groups, OUs, and Group Policy How to take advantage of Windows Server's powerful virtualization capabilities The best ways to prepare for your MTA 98-365 certification exam Who Should Take This Course Everyone who wants to use or manage Windows Server, especially those preparing for Microsoft's MTA 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals certification exam Course Requirements Basic experience with any version of Windows Table of Contents Course Intro 0.1. Meet Your Instructor 0.2. What We Will Cover Lesson 1: Server Overview 1.1. Server Installation Options 1.2. Server Roles 1.3. Server Virtualization 1.4. Server Hardware 1.5. Understanding Updates Lesson 2: Managing Windows Server 2.1. Device Drivers 2.2. Ser...
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2015 by Pearson Education Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29296753