Mobile Game Development with Unity [electronic resource] / Manning, Jonathon
- Manning, Jonathon
- O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2017.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (464 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Buttfield-Addison, Paris and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Do you want to build mobile games, but lack game development experience? No problem. This practical guide shows you how to create beautiful, interactive content for iOS and Android devices with the Unity game engine. Authors Jon Manning and Paris Buttfield-Addison ( iOS Swift Game Development Cookbook ) provide a top-to-bottom overview of Unity's features with specific, project-oriented guidance on how to use them in real game situations.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29297059