Mortgage-Backed Securities: Products, Structuring, and Analytical Techniques [electronic resource] / FABOZZI, FRANK
- FABOZZI, FRANK
- Wiley, 2007.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (335 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- BHATTACHARYA, ANAND, BERLINER, WILLIAM, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- An in-depth look at the latest innovations in mortgage-backed securities The largest sector of the fixed-income market is the mortgage market. Understanding this market is critical for portfolio managers, as well as issuers who must be familiar with how these securities are structured. Mortgage-Backed Securities is a timely guide to the investment characteristics, creation, and analysis of residential real estate-backed securities. Each chapter contains cutting-edge information for investors, traders, and other professionals involved in this market, including discussions of structuring mortgage products-such as agency CMOs and new types of mortgages-and an in-depth explanation of the concept of option-adjusted spreads and other analytical concepts used to assess relative value.
- 9780470047736 and 0470047739
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2007.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Wiley 2007
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29297399