- The Best Fully Integrated Study System Available With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, NetBeans IDE Programmer Certified Expert Exam Guide covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam. 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam 310-045 Exam Readiness checklist at the front of the book--you're ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam Covers all the exam topics, including: General Configurations / Builds and Controls / Java SE Desktop Applications / Java EE Web Applications / Database Connectivity / Source Editor / Refactoring Support / HTTP Server-Side Monitor / Local and Remote Debugging / Testing and Profiling CD-ROM includes: Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring: --One full practice exam --Detailed answers with explanations --Score Report performance assessment tool Electronic book for studying on the go Plus NetBeans sample projects, resources, and more with free online registration: --Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice test
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © McGraw-Hill 2011 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29297982