.NET Patterns: Architecture, Design, and Process [electronic resource] / Thilmany, Christian
- Thilmany, Christian
- Addison-Wesley Professional, 2003.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (448 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- The complete software developer's guide to working in .NET environments Praise for .NET Patterns: "Was both insightful and comprehensive. It's great to see these patterns presented within the context of many architectural dilemmas facing the vastly interconnected enterprise. Web service architects are sure to see enormous value in this text." -Ed Draper, Microsoft Patterns have proven to be practical tools for the programmer who knows how to use them. In .NET Patterns , distributed computing and .NET expert Christian Thilmany presents both an introduction to patterns for programmers working in the .NET environment and a library of patterns unique to the .NET platform. Part of John Vlissides' critically acclaimed Addison-Wesley Software Patterns Series, .NET Patterns extends the proven concept of design patterns into the arena of .NET design and development. Now, .NET developers can depend on patterns to provide solutions to recurring problems in software design. In addition to covering both lower and higher level programming with patterns, this book also includes helpful primers on XML and web services, as well as thorough coverage of debugging, exceptions, error handling, and architecture. Whether you're working in .NET environments or transitioning to .NET environments, you'll find .NET Patterns a comprehensive resource for software solutions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2004.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2004 by Pearson Education, Inc. 2004
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29298008