Networks on Chips [electronic resource] / De Micheli, Giovanni
- De Micheli, Giovanni
- Morgan Kaufmann, 2006.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (408 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Benini, Luca
Safari Books Online (Firm)
- The design of today's semiconductor chips for various applications, such as telecommunications, poses various challenges due to the complexity of these systems. These highly complex systems-on-chips demand new approaches to connect and manage the communication between on-chip processing and storage components and networks on chips (NoCs) provide a powerful solution. This book is the first to provide a unified overview of NoC technology. It includes in-depth analysis of all the on-chip communication challenges, from physical wiring implementation up to software architecture, and a complete classification of their various Network-on-Chip approaches and solutions. * Leading-edge research from world-renowned experts in academia and industry with state-of-the-art technology implementations/trends * An integrated presentation not currently available in any other book * A thorough introduction to current design methodologies and chips designed with NoCs
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2006.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ©: Elsevier Science & Technology 2006
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29298143