- The Network+ Study Guide covers all the objectives on the CompTIA exam, including the features and functions of networking components, and ensuring that readers have the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure and troubleshoot basic networking hardware, protocols and services. It covers exam topics such as media and topologies, protocols and standards, network implementation, and network support, as well as new exam topics on technologies such as wireless networking and Ethernet. * Complete coverage of the new 2005 exam, written from the ground up * Competitively priced with additional interactive exams online * Popular exam being revised for first time since 2001
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2005.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright ©: Elsevier Science & Technology 2005
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29298146