Objective-C for Absolute Beginners: iPhone, iPad and Mac Programming Made Easy, Second Edition [electronic resource] / Bannett, Gary
- Bannett, Gary
- Apress, 2011.
- 2nd edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (338 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Fisher, Mitchell, Lees, Brad, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- You have a great idea for an app, but where do you begin? Objective-C is the universal language of iPhone, iPad, and Mac apps, and Objective-C for Absolute Beginners, Second Edition starts you on the path to mastering this language and its latest release. Using a hands-on approach, you'll learn how to think in programming terms, how to use Objective-C to construct program logic, and how to synthesize it all into working apps. Gary Bennett , an experienced app developer and trainer, will guide you on your journey to becoming a successful app developer. If you're looking to take the first step towards App Store success, Objective-C for Absolute Beginners is the place to start.
- 9781430236535 and 1430236531
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Apress 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29298586