Oracle PL/SQL Language Pocket Reference, 5th Edition [electronic resource] / Feuerstein, Steven
- Feuerstein, Steven
- O'Reilly Media, Inc., 2015.
- 5th edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (187 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Pribyl, Bill, Dawes, Chip, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Be more productive with the Oracle PL/SQL language. The fifth edition of this popular pocket reference puts the syntax of specific PL/SQL language elements right at your fingertips, including features added in Oracle Database 12 c . Whether you're a developer or database administrator, when you need answers quickly, the Oracle PL/SQL Language Pocket Reference will save you hours of frustration with concise summaries of: Fundamental language elements, such as block structure, datatypes, and declarations Statements for program control, cursor management, and exception handling Records, procedures, functions, triggers, and packages Execution of PL/SQL functions in SQL Compilation options, object-oriented features, collections, and Java integration This handy pocket reference is a perfect companion to Steven Feuerstein and Bill Pribyl's bestselling Oracle PL/SQL Programming .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2015 Steven Feuerstein, Bill Pribyl, Chip Dawes
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29299335