Peers Inc: How to Think About, Build, and Scale a Collaborative Platform Organization [electronic resource] / Chase, Robin
- Before Uber and Airbnb, there was Zipcar. Robin Chase, the founder of ZipCar, has been studying the peer economy ever since. If you want to understand the fundamental drivers of success that connect Uber, AirBnb, and other on demand companies to social media platforms, crowdsourcing, and crowdfunding. Robin calls it Peers Inc. - and has developed a general theory of how peer production platforms succeed. In this webcast we'll cover how to build a Peers Inc company, from inception through maturity, sharing power according to developmental phase in order to maximize the likelihood of success and produce a long-lasting and sustainable company.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29299827