- This pocket reference guide has been updated with the new PHP 7.0 release. It is a condensed, code-rich scripting and syntax handbook for the PHP scripting language. PHP 7 Quick Scripting Reference presents the essential PHP script in a well-organized format. You won't find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a Web scripting language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any PHP programmer or Web developer. In it, you will find a concise reference to the PHP 7 scripting language syntax. It includes short, simple and focused code examples and a well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review. What you'll learn Discover what is new in PHP 7 and how to get started with it Work with variables, operators, strings, arrays, conditionals, loops and other language constructs Group and reuse code with functions, methods and namespaces Use object-oriented features such as classes, inheritance, abstract classes and interfaces Import files and retrieve user data Make use of type declarations and type conversions Test variables, create references and use overloading methods Store user data with cookies and sessions Deal with errors through error handling, exception handling and assertions Who this book is for Experienced PHP programmers and web developers, who may be new to PHP.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2016.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2016 by Mikael Olsson 2016
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29300331