Predicting the Future [electronic resource] / Ahlberg, Christopher
- Data doesn't just show us the past - it can help predict the future. Several new firms harvest massive amounts of open data, trying to anticipate everything from the right ad placement to the next terrorist attack. In this session, we bring together the founders of these firms to discuss the technology�and ethics�of looking into the future.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29301354