Python Programming for Beginners - Learn in 100 Easy Steps [electronic resource] / Karanam, Ranga
- Karanam, Ranga
- Packt Publishing, 2019.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 video file, approximately 11 hr., 13 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Learn Python Programming using a Step By Step Approach with 200+ code examples. About This Video The course is amazing, the instructor has good knowledge in the field This course can be viewed with zero Python Programming Experience In Detail Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Python offers both object-oriented and structural programming features. We love Programming. Our aim with this course is to create a love for Programming. In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features Basics of Python Programming - Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators Python Conditionals and If Statement Methods - Parameters, Arguments and Return Values An Overview Of Python Platform Object-Oriented Programming - Class, Object, State and Behavior Basics of OOPS - Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class. Basics about Python Data Types Basics about Python Built-in Modules Conditionals with Python - If Else Statement, Nested If Else Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue Immutablity of Python Basic Types Python Data Structures - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples Introduction to Variable Arguments Basics of Designing a Class - Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors. Introduction to Exception Handling - Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception. All the code and supporting files for this course are available at: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Python-Programming-for-Beginners---Learn-in-100-Easy-Steps Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com . If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2019.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Packt Publishing 2019
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29303050