Qualitative Research: An Introduction to Methods and Designs [electronic resource] / LAPAN, STEPHEN
- LAPAN, STEPHEN
- Jossey-Bass, 2011.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (556 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- QUARTAROLI, MARYLYNN, RIEMER, FRANCES, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- The authors-noted scholars and researchers-provide an up-to-date guide to qualitative study design, data collection, analysis, and reporting. Step by step, the authors explain a range of methodologies and methods for conducting qualitative research focusing on how they are applied when conducting an actual study. The book includes methods of data collection, specific approaches to qualitative research, and current issues in the field. Specifically, chapters cover the methods, designs, and analyses related to the methodologies of history, case study, program evaluation, ethnography, autoethnography, narrative, life histories, emancipatory discourses, feminist perspectives, African American inquiry, indigenous studies, and practitioner qualitative research.
- 9780470548004 and 0470548002
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Jossey-Bass 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29303142